Tineacide Shoe Spray
- Kills 99.9% of fungus and bacteria found in shoes and other sports equipment (helmets, gloves, knee/elbow pads, gym bags)
- Reduces shoe odor caused by fungal-related and bacteria-related infections
- Infused with Clotrimazole, one of the strongest ingredients for preventing the growth of fungus while killing existing fungus
- Light plumeria scent
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The active ingredient in Tineacide Shoe Spray is Clotrimazole (1%). Clotrimazole is used to kill the fungus that causes Athlete’s Foot, Jock Itch, Ringworm, and other fungal skin infections. It also prevents new growth of fungus.
- How do I use the product?
Spray 1-2 mists directly into the shoe or onto other equipment (helmets, sports pads, gym bags) and allow to air-dry. It is recommended to spray shoes or other equipment after usage to allow maximum treatment time. Repeat 2-3 times weekly for maintenance and prevention.
- Is this product available in retail stores?
Tineacide Shoe Spray is only available on DrBlaines.com.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
Tineacide Shoe Spray is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not inhale or ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
- What is Dr. Blaine’s refund policy?
Dr. Blaine’s products are supported by a 100% money-back guarantee. To be eligible for a full refund, see our policy guidelines here.